When you need storage for your belongings, your rental experience should be pleasant and hassle-free. So in everything we do – from our friendly, professional staff, to our spotless facilities, to our flexible rental options – we work hard to ensure your experience with us is just that.
Simply Store has also compiled a list below for do’s and don’ts when it comes to packing your MSU ( mobile storage unit ) for storage to ensure your valuables are protected in the best possible way by simply following these guidelines:
- Distribute weight evenly in your MSU, not all on one side
- Place heavy items on the bottom and lighter items on the top
- Secure the MSU door safely when it is open
- Lock your MSU with a suitable secure padlock
- Wear protective clothing and footwear when handling furniture and effects,you should be conversant with manual handling & safe-lifting techniques
- Store anything flammable or explosive in your MSU in gas bottles, paint, aerosols or cleaning liquids
- Store jewellery,money,deeds,precious stones etc.
- Store plants and perishable goods
- Store any liquids
- Store animals, birds or fish
- Attempt to move your MSU or trailer once your driver has positioned it
- Start loading your MSU until stabiliser legs are in the down position.